Wednesday, January 28, 2009

week 9, thing 20

I've used youtube a lot. I've found loads of music videos there that i'd have otherwise never gotten to see. It's also a great place to find funny kitty videos, lol. I liked that it recommends related videos & that you can post comments & add favorites to your account. I also like how easy it is to cross-post videos & share them. I didn't like... i didn't notice anything i didn't really like about it.

the video i chose to post here is from Little Britain, one of my favorite shows, because it's... library related.


I've posted a couple SRC videos there for the library (HERE and HERE) because they were too big for myspace videos, so that's a way the library is already harnessing the power of youtube.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Only thing not to like about YouTube is the large number of mindless comments.

"First!"
"That was dumb."

Stuff like that...

dee said...

yeah, but one can rate comments w/ thumbs up or thumbs down so i don't mind the silly or rude comments as much.