Tuesday, September 16, 2008

#5 flickr


leeloonatural
Originally uploaded by dees7

I added this picture of my cookiebear to my brand new flickr account. She's cute so adding pictures of her is always fun :)

I took the tour and poked around a bit. I like the popular tags feature & the way you can view someone photostream in slideshow format... well i did once, now i can't seem to do it again. oh well, i'll play w/ it later and figure it out. I already have a photobucket account but i think i perfer flickr already.

i searched for Omaha Public Library and found only one picture. Searching for it with "full text" turned up 105 photos. When i searched for people w/ the term "Omaha Public Library " i found the account i think i made while working on OPL's myspace... oops forgot about that.

i linked my flickr to my blog. it was so easy. now i'll probably post too many pictures on it, lol.
just for practice i added the 2nd photo of Leeloo using blogger... looks keen!

No comments: