Wednesday, October 8, 2008

just some frustrated rambles!

today i'm typing this while trying to do the exercise about finding feeds. i've found a few i want to add but bloglines is giving me nothing but problems... now i'm sad. it was taking forever just to think so i started writing this blog while i was waiting. that still took too long, so i tried the "easier way" of adding the sub to bloglines to my favorites. still it's taking forever!

speaking of taking forever... i STILL haven't gotten my validation email from bloglines. i even had them resend it... three more times. is *hmm better not post my real name*@omahapubliclibrary.org not my email address? am i really that impatient?

1 comment:

Pat said...

Bloglines has been having lots of down time lately. Lot's of folks jumping ship for Google Reader